When I found the images, I wanted to make some but I could not find the pattern for them… I looked and searched… but no luck (at the time)!
So I had to figure out the pattern myself.. it went ok… if I say so myself…
The original pattern/image that I found is much cuter and I just couldn’t figure out how to make it as cute. My version is just a sad little thing compared to the pattern I wanted. But luckily the baby’s that got them don’t care.
Here bellow you can see that at this point I was still working on the pattern as there were some details I did not think were good enough… And the mouth I need to learn to do better!
I will get there…
This is the second version of the pattern and I like it so far, the butterfly/bumblebee is not big but has the perfect size for a very little one.
I made this pillow for one of my sons, the pillow has 2 different sides and is crochet in c2c. Using my favourite acrylic yarn scheepjes color crafter.
I just found a youtube video on how to do this and went to work.
I will say it was fairly easy to learn, took a few tries to get the hang of it but luckily I did not get far each time but when I had the concept down it was rather easy to do.
Using the image I found with the pumpkin and then I made the other one inspired by images I found.
For this one I used a drawing program on the internet (do not remember what I used), something that was suggested on some website with info about how to do c2c crochet.This image I found on the internet making small alterations to make it fit my project and look the way my son wanted.