I just finished this Spring Flora Cowl/Neck-warmer, actually the third one I made but I like it better than the others I have attempted so it will be my NR.1… I made some changes to the pattern that I had shared in earlier posts as I wanted to have more options to choose from. But now I am looking for testers on Ravelry for the Spring Flora Cowl. I need to get some test knitters that do not knit so tightly as I do.
Knitting – Strikke -Prjóna
I just finished this Spring Flora Cowl/Neck-warmer and the pattern is now ready for testing. I changed the pattern that I had shared in an earlier post as I was not liking the earlier version I made. This took me some time to get this right and after several changes to the flower part, I finally found the one I liked, making me wanting to continue working on the pattern, I was so close to giving up.
But now I am looking for testers on Ravelry and Spring Flora Cowl v2 will be ready I hope in a week or 2 to get tested as well. I need to get some test knitters that do not knit so tightly as I do.
Photo of the finished neck-warmer/cowl. Need to wash it and get the test-knitting done and do some better looking photos.
The next one, trying different colors…
Hoping to get this pattern done in the near future, I am working on it…
I started by using the wrong yarn for this project, unfortunately the fibers from the blue color was getting mixed into the white color.
It did not look good, so I went for a different yarn and now need to make some adjustments to the pattern.
So the test knitting of my first knitting pattern is almost done, I am very excited. I just finished testing size small, I think it looks good and I am happy with the result. One more test-knitting and soon I will be able to publish the pattern on Raverly.