I just finished this Spring Flora Cowl/Neck-warmer and the pattern is now ready for testing. I changed the pattern that I had shared in an earlier post as I was not liking the earlier version I made. This took me some time to get this right and after several changes to the flower part, I finally found the one I liked, making me wanting to continue working on the pattern, I was so close to giving up.

But now I am looking for testers on Ravelry and Spring Flora Cowl v2 will be ready I hope in a week or 2 to get tested as well. I need to get some test knitters that do not knit so tightly as I do.

Leave a Reply